Here I am, going about my day being lazy as usual, but suddenly recalling something an acquaintance once said: "You're just seeking attention, stop it." So I decided to rant a little about it. It's nothing much but once in a while the sentence will pop up in my head - it's hella annoying so let's get it out here. UGH. (in fact, a lot of things they said pissed me off but that's another story🤦🏻) Well, in context, that was what they said in response to people sharing stuff about their lives on social media. If you're one of those sharing your emotions on the Internet through posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., chances are that they meant you too. Sorry. Eh I'm pretty sure in 2017, most of us do share bits and pieces about ourselves on social media, to varying extents. What they said was so dumb that it still dwells me in today because I wish I had the guts to tell them to shut up back then. So what if you like to share abou...
Comments
Post a Comment