A new episode
Just an update here, I will be starting a new internship tomorrow! I'm filled with uncertainty and nervousness, but at the same time I'm excited about it. Here's to hoping that things would go well. Just ended a seven-month internship less than two weeks ago (it was a really, really long journey which had felt like it was never going to end), which makes me question myself on whether I am really up for a new role so fast... But it's a good opportunity for me to gain more exposure, so...
Not sure whether I am really overloading myself with a new internship, together with a competition I am in the midst of, plus the upcoming school semester. Also signed up for a singing club yesterday because I missed my choir days.
Hopefully when I read this entry in the future I would get to reminisce and laugh at how I was so unsure because the future me knows everything is just gonna be great. All the best to myself!!
Not sure whether I am really overloading myself with a new internship, together with a competition I am in the midst of, plus the upcoming school semester. Also signed up for a singing club yesterday because I missed my choir days.
Hopefully when I read this entry in the future I would get to reminisce and laugh at how I was so unsure because the future me knows everything is just gonna be great. All the best to myself!!
Comments
Post a Comment