Good flavours

I used to blog frequently, like aeons ago. There was even this period of time in which I updated my blog daily - can you even believe it. Not sure how I did that, but now looking back, man was I focused on keeping the promise (that I made with myself on a whim) to do so!

Really miss having a proper outlet to rant about things on my mind, which is why I decided to create another blog. Properly, this time. Hopefully it doesn't sink anytime soon. Albeit already having a Twitter account where I pour my most random thoughts out on, 140 characters in a post just isn't enough I guess. This will be my main platform for communicating my inner thoughts and reflections, along with more rants acting as a tool for brushing up my writing skills.

That's all. Let's see how it goes. またねー

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You're just seeking attention, stop it."